- Every cake we offer is specially made with utmost care and handcrafted. There might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape or as you choose.
- The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
- Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- This product is hand delivered specially through our delivery vendors.
- Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs become necessary sometimes due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Always make sure to preserve / store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air-conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a separate knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- Although our cakes are prepared only upon order and the cake should be consumed within 24 hours for the best taste and results.
- Enjoy your cake!